At a glance

Holcim in Russia is presented by two entities: Holcim (Rus) CM OAO and Holcim (Rus) OOO.

Holcim (Rus) CM OAO is the company presented in two locations: the branch of Holcim (Rus) CM OAO in Moscow and the plant Holcim (Rus) CM ОАО in Kolomna.

The branch of Holcim (Rus) CM OAO in Moscow (named “ALFA CEMENT” JSC before 06.06.2011, named Holcim (Rus) OAO before 17.05.2013) is located at the new address: 16 Olimpiyskiy prospekt, building 5, Moscow, Russia.

The plant Holcim (Rus) CM ОАО (Kolomna) (named Shurovsky cement before 07.08.2012) was founded in 1870 by German entrepreneur Emil Lipgart. Currently the plant produces two types of cement – construction cement and white cement. It is confirmed by GOST certificate 30515-97GOST R ISO 9001-2008.

Holcim (Rus) CM ОАО holds a majority ownership of the enterprise, producing the construction cement, Portland cement, etc., and namely: Holcim (Rus) OOO (the Volga Region). Holcim (Rus) CM OAO major shareholder is Holcim Auslandbeteiligungs GmbH (Deutschland), being part of Holcim Group companies.

Holcim (Rus) OOO  (named Volskcement befor 07.04.2014)  was founded in 1897 by a well-known St. Petersburg Company and by a local merchant Mr. Pligin. At the present time the plant produces Portland cement, sulphate-resistant Portland cements and oil-well cements according to API standard. It is certified according to ISO 9001:2008. Holcim (Rus) biggest stakeholder is Holcim (Rus) CM.

Holcim is one of the world's leading suppliers of cement and aggregates (crushed stone, gravel and sand) as well as further activities such as ready-mix concrete and asphalt including services. The Group holds majority and minority interests in around 70 countries on all continents.